Thank you so much to fellow blogger Sarah, at the “Write Nook,” for nominating me for the The Blogger Recognition Award. I super appreciate it! Please check out her great blog, which was “created with the hope that it will help to bring your writing to life and to discuss all things related to publishing, reading, and writing. Write on.” Thank you again, Sarah!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right-click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
I began my blog to connect with fellow readers and authors – and wound up meeting so many great people all over the world. I have learned so much from fellow bloggers, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my blogging experience. My goal is to pass on the knowledge I have learned, as well as support fellow indie authors.
The only advice I can give other bloggers (as I am still fairly new to the experience) –is to write what you are passionate about & read a lot of other blogs –interact and learn from others!!
I would love to nominate: